Saturday, June 10, 2006

russian hill roulette auteur frank chan

In this episode we meet Frank Chan, the maker of the films I podcasted yesterday. Don't forget to stop by the Zeitgeist Film Fest on Monday, June 12 to meet Frank and see his and other great films.

Listen to the podcast or
go to Bikescape in itunes

The film was followed by a brief clip from the tour Josh Hart led of the six steepest hills in San Francisco. Check out the photos and more film clips here.

Take a look at the Times Up! site to get details about the car-free Central Park situation inNew York.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the name of the movie you mentioned in the podcast? The one about 6-day races? It sounded like you said "save grace", but I can't find any record of that.

Thanks!

-Wes
wes@somnambulant.net

jon said...

Sorry. I notiticed that the recorder hiccupped when I said "six day bike race" but it was too late to fix it. Then, when I searched I noticed I had the name wrong anyway!

Its "6 Day Bike Rider", 1934.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024809/